Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Recording, Martyrs show


We just got back from Great Western Record Recorders where we spent a couple of days recording a new album with Matt Talbott. The studio was incredible, and we are very happy with the rough mixes. We'll post details here when the album is available (late spring?).


Friday night we were honored to share the stage at Martyr's with Anatomy of Habit, My Cold Dead Hand and The Swan King. Both My Cold Dead Hand and The Swan King were new to me, and they both performed very impressive sets. The Swan King has a melodic hardcore/metal/rock style and totally shredded; My Cold Dead Hand was thick, low and slow rock n' roll and both were excellent. Anatomy of Habit closed out the night with a powerful performance that left my head spinning, great people and just such an excellent band. Thanks to Mark Solotroff for assembling the evening and to Martyrs' for hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment